1.1. The use of materials and services of the Site is governed by the applicable laws of the Russian Federation.
1.2. This Agreement is a public offer. By accessing the materials of the Site, the User is considered to have acceded to this Agreement.
1.3. By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Agreement.
1.4. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement, do not use the Site.
1.5. This Agreement governs the relationship between users of the site on the one hand and LLC PROF SERVICE (hereinafter the Administration) on the other.
1.6. The Site Administration has the right at any time to unilaterally change the terms of this Agreement. Such changes take effect after 3 (Three) days from the date of posting a new version of the Agreement on the site. If the User disagrees with the changes made, he is obliged to refuse access to the Site, stop using the materials and services of the Site.
1.7. The site is not a media outlet.
2. Subject C of the announcement
2.1. The administration gives the user the right to use workflow automation tools that are provided to the user in accordance with the selected tariff plan.
2.2. The administration gives the user the right to access reference information in accordance with the selected tariff plan.
2.3. The administration gives the user the right to post on the Site the following information:
- user text and graphic information;
- links to materials posted on other sites;
- feedback on the work of the Site.
3. Obligations of the User
3.1. The user agrees not to take actions that may be considered as violating Russian law or international law, including in the field of intellectual property, copyright and / or related rights, as well as any actions that lead or may lead to a violation of the normal operation of the Site and services Site.
3.2. Using the materials of the Site without the consent of the copyright holders is not allowed (article 1270 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation). For the legitimate use of the materials of the Site, it is necessary to conclude the corresponding license agreements (obtaining licenses) from copyright holders.
3.3. When quoting information materials of the Site that are not User information, including copyrighted works, a link to the Site is required (subparagraph 1 of paragraph 1 of Article 1274 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation).
3.4. Comments and other entries of the User on the Site should not conflict with the requirements of the legislation of the Russian Federation and generally accepted standards of morality.
3.5. The user is warned that the Site Administration is not responsible for visiting and using external resources, links to which may be contained on the Site.
3.6. The User agrees that the Site Administration is not responsible and does not have direct or indirect obligations to the User in connection with any possible or resulting loss or loss associated with any content of the Site, copyright registration and information about such registration, goods or services, accessible on or received through external sites or resources or other contacts of the User into which he entered using information posted on the Site or links to external resources.
3.7. The user accepts the provision that all materials and services of the Site or any part thereof may be accompanied by advertising. The user agrees that the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility and does not have any obligations in connection with such advertising.
3.8. User agrees:
- ensure the safety of personal data from access by third parties;
- update personal data provided during registration, in case of change;
- not disrupt the Website;
- Do not use scripts (programs) for the automated collection of information and / or interaction with the Site and its Services.
4. User Rights
4.1. The user has the right to:
- search for information on the Site;
- receive information on the Site;
- create information for the Site;
- Comment on the content posted on the Site;
- copy information to other Sites with the permission of the Site Administration;
- require the Administration to hide any information about the user;
- use the information of the Site for personal non-commercial purposes;
- use the Site information for commercial purposes with the permission of the Administration in accordance with the selected tariff plan.
5. Obligations of the Administration
5.1. Administration undertakes:
- maintain the Website, unless it is impossible for reasons beyond the Administration's control;
- ensure the safety of the User data from access by third parties.
5.2. Administration does not bear any responsibility for the accuracy of information copied from other sources.
5.3. The administration is not responsible for the discrepancy between the expected and actually received services.
5.4. The administration does not bear any responsibility for the services provided by third parties.
5.5. In the event of a force majeure situation (hostilities, state of emergency, natural disaster, etc.), the Administration does not guarantee the safety of the information posted by the User, as well as the uninterrupted operation of the Site.
6. Administration rights
6.1. The administration has the right:
- at its discretion and the need to create, modify, cancel the rules;
- restrict access to any information on the Site;
- create, modify, delete information;
- delete accounts;
- refuse registration without explanation.
7. Terms of the Agreement
7.1. This Agreement shall enter into force upon registration on the Site.
7.2. The agreement ceases to be valid when a new version appears.
7.3. The administration reserves the right to unilaterally amend this Agreement at its discretion.
7.4. With any change to this Agreement, the Administration will notify users in a convenient way for it.
8. Other conditions
8.1. All possible disputes arising from this Agreement or related to it shall be resolved in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
8.2. Nothing in the Agreement can be understood as the establishment between the User and the Site Administration of agent relations, partnership relations, joint business relations, personal hiring relations, or any other relations not expressly provided for in the Agreement.
8.3. Recognition by a court of a provision of the Agreement as invalid or not enforceable does not entail the invalidity of other provisions of the Agreement.
8.4. Inaction on the part of the Site Administration in case of violation by any of the Users of the provisions of the Agreement does not deprive the Site Administration of the right to take later appropriate actions to protect its interests and protect copyright on the Site materials protected in accordance with the law.
9. The user confirms that he is familiar with all the points of this Agreement and unconditionally accepts them.