Why should I use the services of LABEL EXPERT, if I can directly contact the authorized Bureau?
– To work with the authorized Bureau, you must have professional competence. An example with trademark registration can be as a comparison in this case. You can register a trademark by yourself. It will be cheaper in terms of payment, but in terms of time it will be much more expensive, and in terms of professionalism self-registration without professional skills can lead to adverse consequences, even when registration is completed. Therefore, it is better to work with professionals.
- Authorized Bureaus in the majority are not the client-oriented organizations and will not advise you how to solve your question. In case of non-compliance with local law, they simply deny label approval, at best with some link to certain regulation which you need to check by yourself. If you will ask "how can I do ..." you can hear that " they are not a consulting agency to give advice to everyone." Therefore, in this case, you will have to understand all legislation points of each foreign country. But even if you want to do it, not all countries and not all standards can be found in English. Therefore, working with LABEL EXPERT will eventually become more safe, clear and cheaper.
- It is necessary to conduct preparatory work to make application to the Bureau. This can be done manually or automatically using the LABEL EXPERT service.
– In work process all information is stored in electronic databases, which allows you to use the same information for different labels. If necessary, adjustments must be corrected in one place and applied to all other labels.
- Submitting an application to the authorized Bureau, you will have pay for an expensive inspection of the ingredient composition. But with LABEL EXPERT service, you can conduct almost free pre-inspection of the ingredients, their translation into required language and get links to regulatory documents. After this you can decide on the next step.